|Date:||August 16th and 17th 2013|
|Time:||August 16th - 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
August 17th - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
|Location||"Windy" - Schoolhouse Road (around the Township Municipal Building)|
|Space Size:||10' x 10'|
|Fees per Space||$50.00|
|Set-up:||Friday - 12:00 PM, Saturday - 7:00 AM|
|Tear Down:||Friday Night we will have security.
Saturday Night you will need to be cleared out before the fireworks at 9:30 PM.
|Registration Deadline:||July 1, 2013*||Download application|
• Applicants must submit two photos of your work. Photos will be returned to you. Those not accepted will have checks returned along with the photos. Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope for return of your photos.
• All applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. No changing or swapping of spaces will be permitted. Spaces may not be shared with any non-applicant.
• All booth spaces will be assigned around the Municipal Building parking lot. Making for easier loading and unloading. Booths must stay open until closing time.
• Tables, chairs, and tents are not provided.
• Exhibitor is responsible to provide tie downs and sandbags for tent (Note: It can be windy at times in Richland.)
• Exhibitors must unload and park their vehicles before the festival opens. Vehicles will not be permitted on the street or sidewalk during the festival. Parking spaces will be available off site.
• To facilitate traffic flow during setup, all vendors must unload their goods and drop them into their assigned space as quickly as possible and remove their vehicle from the exhibitor area to the assigned parking areas before setting up. At the end of the day, booths must be dismantled and ready to load before vehicles are brought into the exhibit area.
• Electricity may be available for a few spaces close the building, please note on application if this is a priority.
• Exhibitors are responsible to clean up any trash around their site. Trash receptacles will be provided. Please leave the area as clean as you found it.
• Failure to notify the Richland Community Days committee of a cancellation to attend the event will affect future participation.
• No refunds for cancellations after July 15, 2013.
East Hills Recreation Commission
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM only
*(June 1 deadline to be included in the 2013 RCDays program.)