The 12th Annual Richland Community Days Committee invites you to participate as a food vendor in this important event at the corner of Schoolhouse Road and Theatre Drive the weekend of August 16th & 17th, 2019.
The Richland Community Days Food Committee and the individual /organization named below agree that subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Vendor shall sell ONLY the products specified and approved by the food committee.
EVENT DATES: August 16th & 17th, 2019
LOCATION: The corner of Theatre Drive and Schoolhouse Road in Richland (In front of the Municipal Building)
HOURS OF OPERATION: 4 p.m. – Midnight on Fri. & 10 a.m. – Midnight on Sat.
SET-UP TIME: Thursday August 16th 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or after 9:00 p.m. and Friday morning August 16th
8 a.m. – 12 p.m. All vendors must be in place by 12 noon on Friday. Electric will be available by Noon on Friday. Do not block or hinder other exhibitors or vendors from setting up. This will strictly be enforced.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Please sign and return this application and submit your fee in full by June 30th, 2019) if necessary. We reserve the right to limit the number of food vendors with similar items.
- Cost $350 for a 10’ X 10’ space for all food vendors
- Food Vendors are responsible for maintaining the safety of your tent/trailer with tie downs and sandbags or appropriate weights so your tent/trailer is always stable. (Note: It can be windy at times.)
- We reserve the right to limit duplicate food items
- Vendors are required to furnish a 5 lb. fire extinguisher and grease mat.
- Booth locations will be allotted on a first come first serve basis.
- Two like vendors will not be placed next to each other.
- A list of all foods being served by vendor MUST be listed on application and cannot be changed after application and fee has been received.
- No cans or bottles of soda pop, water, or iced tea may be sold from your booth tent/trailer
- A sign with your complete menu and prices MUST be displayed prominently and cannot be placed out over the area where visitors walk.
- NO food is to be GIVEN away. Samples are allowed within your space.
- We will provide garbage disposal. Vendors are required to place their garbage in the appropriate location on the festival grounds.
- Booth fees are not refundable.
- IMPORTANT: NO vendor will be permitted to tear down before 11 p.m. Saturday, August 17th. ABSOLUTELY NO cars on the midway before 11 p.m. Saturday, August 17th.
- Upon application approval we will provide:
- 10’ x 10’ space a little more if needed
- Garbage disposal –
- Space in a refrigerator truck
- PENNSYLVANIA STATE FOOD EMPLOYEE CERTIFICATE: Updated 1/22/11. One person from your operation must hold a valid National Exam Certificate. There is no need for any kind of license. Only events that are 3 days or longer require licenses. Vendors should follow guidelines listed on website. Vendor must check website: http://www.agriculture.stat. pa.us/agriculture/ foodsaftyfiles/temporary
- Mercantile Tax Registration Form: All vendors located in Richland Township are already covered for their mercantile taxes. Normally, a business from outside the Township would need a transient merchant license; however, because this is a township-sponsored event this stipulation will be waived.
- Vendors participating in this event will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance, which names Richland Community Days event as a named insured for the festival weekend. We require specific minimum limits: $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 aggregate annual. This will insure that all food vendors are adequately insured against liability claims that may arise from their participation in this type of event. Information must be included with your application. It is suggested that you:
- Call the insurance agent who handles your property and/or liability coverage,
- Ask your agent if your festival participation is already covered under the terms of your policy,
- If it is already covered, your agent may be able to send a Certificate of Insurance to you at no additional charge. Simply ask to have Richland Community Days added as an “additional insured” for the dates of August 17th through August 18th, 2018
If your festival participation is not presently covered, ask that a rider be added to your current policy with Richland Community Days as a named insured. Adding a rider to your current policy will be significantly cheaper.
If you have Insurance questions, please contact: Duaine Detrick, MBA, Allstate Insurance Company,
814-736-9170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crabby Patty
- Layton's Concessions
- Sal's Pizza
- Sweet George's Crepes
- Out Of The Shell
- Cobb's Kettle Corn
- Pizza Hut Wing Street
- Le's Oriental
- Richland Dairy Queen
- Geistown Boy Scout Troop No. 25